For details and dates of all our Adventures and Cooking Classes, go to my-calendar at the Experiences page.
– Penelope Williams Masterclass at UBUD Food Festival 28 April don’t miss!
– Another great compliment from UK Guests, go and have a read
– Not often do we get a video made by one of our guests but have a look at our Place Blog we think you will like it
– Have a read of a great customer testimonial just received.
– 25 Things to do in Bali including a visit to Bali Asli Restaurant
– The great reviews of Bali Asli keep coming. See the latest Qantas Travel Insider at the “In the Press” page. The Ultimate Guide to All Things Bali. Best Long Lunch
– Street Food Adventure in Amlapura now available as morning or evening tour.
– Article on Penelope and the Bali rubbish project in the Sydney Morning Herald, Traveller section 28 April 2018.
– Another fabulous testimonial from one of our guests. Have a read of all of them here.
– 25 March 2018, Penelope Williams owner of Bali Asli, launches “Clean up Bali Campaign”
– March 2018, Trip Advisor awards Bravo Badge, Bali Asli restaurant rated “excellent” by 469 travellers.
– More great testimonials from our guests in Dubai, Germany and Melbourne.
– Go to Testimonial page and read another amazing report!
– Fantastic testimonial from Danish customer, go to Testimonial page to read.
– There is a strong move by tourists and others to seek out more traditional Balinese food rather than the western varieties they are so used to. Read more about this in the latest from Travelwire Asia at “In the Press” page.
– Bali Asli article in Singapore Airline magazine, go to “In the Press” page
– Go to “In the Press” to read a great article on Bali: Food for the GODS
– Bali Asli awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence yet again! We are very proud of the quality of food we serve and the attention we place on service.