Between May and September 2018, The Warung at Alila Villas Uluwatu will present “Forgotten Spices”, a gastronomic journey across the archipelago featuring a series of five exquisite dining experiences crafted by five of the most talented chefs.
Enjoy the taste of Indonesia’s culinary diversity as each chef creates a memorable meal that showcases Indonesia’s rare and lesser-known spices, including perhaps some you may never even have heard of. Join us for this mouth-watering, spice-infused trip for your taste buds!
For more information.
For details and dates of all our Adventures and Cooking Classes, go to my-calendar at the Experiences page.
– Article on Penelope and the Bali rubbish project in the Sydney Morning Herald, Traveller section 28 April 2018.
– Another fabulous testimonial from one of our guests. Have a read of all of them here.
– 25 March 2018, Penelope Williams owner of Bali Asli, launches “Clean up Bali Campaign” for full details and to get involved.
– March 2018, Trip Advisor awards Bravo Badge, Bali Asli restaurant rated “excellent” by 469 travellers.
– More great testimonials from our guests in Dubai, Germany and Melbourne.
– Go to Testimonial page and read another amazing report!
– Fantastic testimonial from Danish customer, go to Testimonial page to read.
– There is a strong move by tourists and others to seek out more traditional Balinese food rather than the western varieties they are so used to. Read more about this in the latest from Travelwire Asia at “In the Press” page.
– Bali Asli article in Singapore Airline magazine, go to “In the Press” page
– Go to “In the Press” to read a great article on Bali: Food for the GODS
– Bali Asli awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence yet again! We are very proud of the quality of food we serve and the attention we place on service.