1. Nationality Passport which is valid and still valid for at least 6(six) months.
2. A return ticket or a one-way ticket to continue the journey to another country.
3.We recommend having travel insurance that covers all hospital and ambulance costs,
however it is not mandatory by the Indonesian government.
4. Proof of full vaccination.
• Visa on arrival is now available for 72 countries
Payment can be made with credit card at the counter at the International airport on
The price is IDR 500,000 and the visa is valid for 30 days.
• The immigration card (customs declaration) is now filled in electronically,
there are NO hard copy cards available at the airport. You need to do this before leaving
home, WIFI at the airport in Bali is not great.
The card can be down loaded and filled in before you depart using this link
BALI ASLI TRAVEL TIPS
• We highly recommend you print all of your documents, as internet coverage is
intermittent and access to online cloud servers can be troublesome.
• Carry your certificate of vaccination with you at all times.
• Carry a colour photo copy of your photo page of your passport at all times.
• Carrying some cash is advisable, not all small vendors will accept eft payments.
There are bank operated money changers in the airport as you leave the immigration area.
For any further advice and assistance on transfers from the airport or
anything that concerns you please don’t hesitate to email us.
We wish you safe travels and look forward to sharing a Bali Asli adventure with you soon.